- About Us
- This Page
Join our Team!
We at Blue Flamingo SoftWash are glad you are exploring the idea of working with us. Before you download an application, there are a few things we would like for you to know. Whether it is our trucks, website, marketing materials, and/or our uniformed sales or cleaning team members, we strive to maintain a friendly, courteous, and clean atmosphere.
- Cussing, perverse conversations, and bad attitudes are not tolerated while on the job.
- You must pass a full background check and drug test.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- You must maintain a clean appearance.
- You must be committed to being honest and telling the truth to our customers and to fellow team members.
If you are interested in working in this kind of environment we would love to hear from you!
Refer a WINNER to us and receive
$100 Bonus the day we hire them.
The job openings we have are...
The Office Support Person/ Dispatcher position exists to aide and assist the entire Blue Flamingo Team, develop referral sources grow and manage commercial and residential client relationships, the right person will be an organized self-starter with a willingness to learn attitude. We are a growing company and the person in this role must be comfortable in an ever-changing growth-oriented sales environment.
The office support person/ dispatcher is paid an hourly wage.
The Marketing Coordinator's responsible for sustaining, developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The right person will be an organized self-starter with a willingness to learn attitude. We are a growing company and the person in this role must be comfortable in an ever-changing growth-oriented sales environment.
The marketing coordinator is paid an hourly wage.
Lead technicians are over each job. They make sure the jobs are handled in a courteous way. They note any pre-existing conditions on the home in a matter than insures our company is not blamed for any pre-existing damage. They insure everything is done to high quality standards. They may spray SoftWash or rinse. They do a walk around with the customer, collect payments, issue receipts. They are responsible for insuring the ladders get strapped back on, and that the truck is in a clean, organized, and safe condition.
Lead Technicians are paid an hourly base pay with a commissioned based upon their driving record and their certifications.
Assistant technicians work closely with the lead tech. They do quite a bit of manual labor- getting things off the truck putting things back where they go. They may spray softwash or rinse. Assistant techs work hard to make sure plants or property is not damaged. Being able to drive with a clean driving record is a plus.
Assistant Technicians are paid a hourly base pay with a commissioned based upon their driving record and their certifications.
The Territory Manager's position exists to share the Blue Flamingo SoftWash message, develop referral sources grow and manage commercial and residential client relationships, the right person will be an organized self-starter with a willingness to learn attitude. We are a growing company and the person in this role must be comfortable in an ever-changing growth oriented sales environment.
Territory Managers are paid a commission based upon their closed and completed jobs.
Do you think you have what it takes to complement our team? If you can take charge in one of these critical positions, hit our high standards and grow fast with our company, here are your next steps:
What do you need to do?
1. If you haven't already please call (888) 985-9274 to hear a brief description of our company and who we are looking for.
2. Once you receive a phone call from us we may then ask you to download and fill out an application and send it with your resume to hiring@BlueFlamingoSoftWash.com. Please title the subject “Employment- [YOUR NAME]”.
3. Wait for a phone call. If we think you may be a good fit we will give you a phone call and set up a short phone interview.
4. We then may ask you to come in for an in-person interview and give you a physical aptitude test. The aptitude test is to ensure that you are athletic enough to load and unload ladders, work the hoses, etc.
5. If you make the cut we will then get you started watching our certification videos and passing the online certification test while possibly having you go with another crew or complete some hands-on training of some type.
6. From there you will learn our system of cleaning and you will get more and more confident, faster, and more profitable as time goes.
NOTE: We do ask that our team members sign a non-compete agreement, so if you have hopes of starting your own cleaning business this should be discussed prior to employment.